Hello friends, and people who found me because of a terrible accident that will end in a mean comment I shouldn’t let bother me but will — I’m on SHOWTIME this Thursday!
Myself, Lewis Black, Kathleen Madigan and Ron White will be on this week’s episode of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. Catch the premiere Thursday, August 4th at 11PM on Showtime with repeats throughout the next week.
Here is an interview with Lewis Black that has a clip of the two of us talking. Plus he says my name and confirms he knows me. Is this why I’m posting this? No. (Yes.) ITS HERE!
The show celebrates everything comedy should be: asking questions, challenging assholes, and free speech. Go back and check out the season premiere with Judd Apatow, Marc Maron, Bo Burnham, Garry Shandling, and Ray Romano. Also, Paul is rocking a Citizen Radio shirt. It’s pretty great.
Here are some things you won’t hear on The Green Room –
- I’ll be selling merch after the show!
- “So, how long have you two been seeing each other? OH SHE ANSWERED BEFORE YOU. YOU’RE IN TROUBLE! (Followed by some sort of dance.)
- “Let that be a black guy” followed by something incredibly racist.
- “Why did I get into comedy? The money.” You can replace money with respect, fame, love, so people would have the decency not to spit at me, etc.
- “It’s like they say in Entourage…”
- “Picture it, it’s Two and a Half Men meets Friends Meets Sex in The City.”
- “I’m really happy.”
Check out all the air times, plus clips and photos at The Green Room WEBSITE!