News

Comments

1. Some guy said:

I will now play “Stop Being Homophobic Turds”. Other than that it was cool meeting you here. Psst: Maybe you can screw over some more assholes, but don’t tell them I suggested it.
    Hugs!
    Some guy

2. Jenni said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Listen, and don’t be a dick. That’s all anyone with any sort of privilege can do. :)

3. Tracy said:

I love the line “don’t be a dick”!! I laughed out loud.

4. Jenn said:

You’re really funny and sweet. I didn’t try the guy cat calls though.

5. Jessica said:

Opening the mind at the speed of thought with humor!!!

6. Colleen said:

Good Morning,
    Just stumbled on to you this morning and have to say that I like what you have to say and how you say it. I will be honest and say I really wish people would swear less but I will own that that is just me. Your content/thoughts/language are accurate and meaningful. Usually I stop with first 3 fu** you’s but heard you out and think you reach an audience that needs to be reached. You would be welcome in Seattle! Thanks for the honesty!
    Colleen

7. nxww said:

dear jamie: i liked your video, & agree w/ all of your major points but want to inform you that women no longer have the advantage when it comes to custody disputes. they did in the 1970′s/1980′s but due to pressure from ‘men’s rights/father’s rights’ groups & the general right-wing patriarchal drift of the judicial system, this is no longer the case. now the law of the land is 50/50 shared legal & physical custody, no matter if this is beneficial for the children. even if the woman has de facto majority custody, it is extremely difficult to get this reflected legally. it is now very difficult to get child support as a result. suing for custody/child support can drag on forever & expose a woman to mounting legal costs & potential harrassment or abuse from the opposing party. i encourage you to check into this issue as it is one of the most important facing women today. i recommend the book “mothers on trial” by phyllis chesler which is not perfect, but is very illuminating. it is not something that is widely understood. i did not know about it until it directly affected me. thanks for reading nxww